Declaring and hiring a foreign artist

You have a set of foreign artists to declare and you don't know how to do it? Some of them are from the European Union, others are not?
Have you heard of Form A1? In this practice sheet, we scan the B.A-BA of employment for foreign artists.
It will then be necessary to refer to the payroll software to enter the corresponding contracts.


Would you like a tailor-made accompaniment, or would you like to make an appointment?